13th August 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can we become a software engineer after completion of B.Tech in chemical engineering

after completion of b.tech in chemical engineering can we become software engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  3. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  6. How can I become a software engineer if I am a Mechanical engineer
  7. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  8. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. How can I become a software engineer after completing B.Tech with ECE
  11. How to become a software engineer after BCA? Should i do MCA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  13. Custom Officer or Civil Services? Which career option is better for a Software Engineer?
  14. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  16. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  17. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary? -- [New]
  18. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
4th October 2015, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we become a software engineer after completion of B.Tech in chemical engineering

Yes, you can definitely become software engineer after pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering. There are many software companies who recruit from non-CS/IT branch of engineering. Companies like IBM, Accenture, Infosys, TCS, CApgemini, Wipro, Cognizant, etc. are mass recruiting companies and recruit from all branches of engineering. You can start your career in any of these companies and become a software engineer in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?