20th September 2010, 09:01 PM
mgipcm

Is graduation possible in 1 year? Details about the universities?

is graduation possible in one yeay, plz give the details of university

Related Questions:
  1. Is graduation possible in 1 year? Details about the universities?
  2. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Forensic Science entrance exam after BSc?
  4. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  5. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  6. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  7. How can I join LLB course after completion of 10+2?
  8. After scoring 40% in graduation in which universities can I apply for B.Ed?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS after scoring 82% in 10th, 80% in 12th, 60% in B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed distance course?
  11. List of universities which offer Integrated Post Graduation in Chemistry? Detailed information about this course?
  12. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  14. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  15. Post graduation in USA after BDS in India? How to apply for universities and their scholarship program?
  16. Validation of universities and colleges offering graduation in one year through UGC and DEC?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  18. Post graduation universities details after graduation in English honors from LNMU Darbhanga?
28th March 2015, 03:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is graduation possible in 1 year? Details about the universities?

Please note that

# It is not practical to complete the graduation only in one year.

# There is fixed duration for every degree such as

* Three years for B.A/B.Sc/B.Com
* Three years for BCA/BBA/BHM
* Four years for engineering degrees
* 5.5 years for MBBS/BAMS

# You have to complete the required duration of concerned bachelor degree compulsorily.

# There is no any short-cut to any degree or examination. Candidate has to devote full time, hardwork, dedication and sincerity.

# It is pertinent to mention that every fruit takes time to ripe. Similarly, every academic/technical/professional degree also takes time. Always keep in the mind that slow and steady wins the race.

# So you advised to go pursuing degree of your choice. Wait for the completion of prescribed duration of degree.
9th April 2015, 08:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgipcm View Post
is graduation possible in one yeay, plz give the details of university
Yes, there are few Institutes/Colleges that provide fast track courses for those who want to pursue graduation or post graduation in one year. For this, you need to submit your last qualification mark sheets and certificates and either through lateral entry or direct admission you can register yourself for the respective course. Here is the list of few colleges that provide graduation in One year facility.

There is “MCM Academy” at Delhi that provides the facility of fast track courses that includes courses like B.A, M.A, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA, and Diploma in Engineering in one year or in single sitting. Other than this college “Delhi Institute of Professional Studies (DIPS)”, and “Institute of Management and Technical Studies(IMTS) ”, “Swastik Institute” are among the few colleges that provide the fast track mode of graduation for those who for whichever reason could not complete their graduation. “IGNOU”, “Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)” also provides 1 year graduation degree course through distance learning programme.

Note: 1 Year Graduation course is not a recognized course and you cannot apply for any government jobs, entrance examinations after completing this course. Better to go for 3 year graduate degree course after completing your intermediate examination. If you go for a 1 year graduation course, then you will face problem later in career.
9th April 2015, 09:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, some of the institutes offers Bachelor's degree in one year but let me tell you that bachelor's degree done in one year is not a recognized course.

You will not be able to give any entrance exams for government jobs. So what is the need of doing this courses.

However if you are interested in doing this courses, here is the list of such colleges:

1. Institute of Management and Technical studies.

2. Sikkim Manipal University.

3. IGNOU also provide one year bachelor's degree course.

4. MCM Academy, Delhi.
15th April 2015, 06:40 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

There are some options though which you can pursue your graduation in one year.
But there are some points which you need to understand before getting started with this course.
1) You won't be able to sit for any government exam which asks for graduation criteria.
2)Companies won't prefer One year graduation course over the 3 year regular one.
3) It would be just good for the sake of the getting a degree.
4) you won't be getting any good amount of knowledge of the subject of which you will pursue the course.

Now, The institutions which offer this are Manipal University, IGNOU, MCM academy and Institute of Management and Technical studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?