13th September 2011, 07:23 PM
rajeshwari56

Can I do both MBA and CS simultaneously? Can I do CS in correspondence?

hi,
i am rajeshwari completed graduation in bca and interested in doing post grduation so my question is can i do both mba and cs simultaneously, and is this a good combination and can i do cs in corresp form .

please suggest must.......

thankyou

23rd April 2012, 09:10 PM
Mohammadi Afshan

Smile Re: Can I do both MBA and CS simultaneously? Can I do CS in correspondence?

No, one cannot do two degrees or master degrees simultaneously, but you can do only one at a time.
12th August 2013, 06:06 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do both MBA and CS simultaneously? Can I do CS in correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshwari56 View Post
hi,
i am rajeshwari completed graduation in bca and interested in doing post grduation so my question is can i do both mba and cs simultaneously, and is this a good combination and can i do cs in corresp form .

please suggest must.......

thankyou
Yes , Off Course you can do both the MBA and Company Secretary Course together and No Issue . But , If you see it's difficult to manage both the Course at the same time.

The Eligibility Criteria for MBA and Company Secretary Course is different.

If your Complete Higher Secondary Examination than you may apply for Company Secretary Course . Because 12th standard is the Basic Qualification to Join in CS Course.

The Duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into three levels like, Foundation , Executive and Professional Program.

So, the candidate who hold 12th standard are eligible to apply for CS Foundation Course and the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree Course/ Foundation Course in CS are directly eligible for Intermediate Course.

And Only Bachelor degree is the basic Academic Qualification to appear in MBA Course and One should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course.

It's Necessary every candidate should crack the Examinations like, CAT /MAT/GMAT Etc.

So, I suggest you to apply for Any one of the Course First . As per my suggestion, It's better to Concentrate on any one of the Course and Successfully Completed the course you may apply for Another course.

Then definitely you may achieve you "Objective" in you're career.
12th August 2013, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Can I do both MBA and CS simultaneously? Can I do CS in correspondence?

hello rajeshwari,

MBA:MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
CS:Company secretory

Its a good thing to do both but doing simultaneously means some how you feel difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have confidence in you then go for it.

CS:
12th standard is the Basic Qualification to Join in CS Course.
The Duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into three levels like, Foundation , Executive and Professional Program.

MBA:
Bachelor degree is the basic Academic Qualification to appear in MBA Course and One should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course.
It's Necessary every candidate should crack the Examinations like, CAT /MAT/GMAT/PGCET.

All the best!!!@@
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?