8th June 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission for B.Com if we are absent in physical education exam on 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I have taken commerce in +2 with accounts economics commerce English maths and physical education subjects and I was absent on physical education exam so is there any problem in this to get bcom admission? What should be done for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physical Education after completing 12th Science?
  2. What is the procedure followed for BPE course application?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physical Education in NSOU for 12th Arts candidate?
  4. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  5. Is Physical education counted in SRCC for B.Com Hons or Eco Hons admission?
  6. Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When can I do B.P.Ed? What is the duration of this course?
  8. Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?
  9. Is Physical education counted in SRCC for B.Com hons or Eco Hons admission as one of the four subjects?
  10. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  11. Is it possible to remove Physical Education and continue with 5 subjects to study in 12th standard?
  12. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Physical Education on 10th basis?
  14. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  16. How may I get admission in government physical education college of Jodhpur?
  17. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  18. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
8th June 2016, 10:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get admission for B.Com if we are absent in physical education exam on 12th?

To get admission for pursuing B.Com course, you must have passed your 12th standard in all subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board.

If you have not appeared in Physical education subject examination of your 12th standard then, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com course. So, in order to get admission in B.Com course, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examination of that subject (Physical education) and get qualify, so, that you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course.

Most of the colleges offers admissions in B.Com course on basis of the candidates 12th standard board examination marks. There are few top reputed colleges/universities which conducts an entrance examination on their own and for offering admission to merit candidates in B.Com course.
9th June 2016, 12:37 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get admission for B.Com if we are absent in physical education exam on 12th?

Yes you need to pass in all subjects along with Physical Education otherwise you will not be able to take admission in B.Com.
It is essential to appear in every exam and also to pass. Therefore, you should keep this in mind that without passing in every subject individually you are not eligible to pursue further studies.
9th June 2016, 01:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that you must not have any backlog in your 12th exams for getting admission in bachelor degree. If you are absent in Physical education exam, it means you are failed in this subject. So you are not eligible for admission in any course on behalf of your 12th standard. Now my suggestion to you is that you should apply for reappearing in the Physical education and crack the exam with hard work. After that you can apply for B.Com.
9th June 2016, 05:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission into B.Com course if you are absent in physical education exam on 12th.

To take admission in B.Com course:

You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with Science or Commerce stream.

You must consist at least 50% marks in 12th standard.

You are 1 reappear in 12th standard that is Physical education. At first You have to clear Physical education of 12th standard to take admission in a B.Com course.
9th June 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have taken commerce in +2 with accounts economics commerce English maths and physical education subjects and I was absent on physical education exam so is there any problem in this to get bcom admission? What should be done for this?
If you have completed 12th standard with Commerce subject from a recognized board, then you are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?