3rd January 2011, 08:42 PM
GHOSH 93

Can a West Bengal student sit for KCET exam? How to get domicile certificate of Karnataka?

Dear sir,
i am a resident of WB., so can i sit down for KCET exam? If so how can i get the domicile certificate of karnataka?

12th January 2011, 05:08 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a West Bengal student sit for KCET exam? How to get domicile certificate of Karnataka?

U need to have permanent residence of karnataka for which you must have stayed atleast two yr in Karnataka.
16th February 2011, 10:47 PM
sonumitra

Default Re: Can a West Bengal student sit for KCET exam? How to get domicile certificate of Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSH 93 View Post
Dear sir,
i am a resident of WB., so can i sit down for KCET exam? If so how can i get the domicile certificate of karnataka?
Only those students who are the residents of Karnataka can appear for this entrance test.simply no need to wort.go ahead
3rd June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I applicant miss ruchi deepak singha presently residing in sector no.:-30,Gandhinagar-Gujarat passed my 12th standard in April 2011 and 10th std.in April 2009 from central school Gandhinagar in order to obtain schedule caste certificate for the very first time address to mamlatdar $ social welfare deptt. Govt.of Gujarat they refused to issue sc certificate and advise me to obtain from native place west Bengal .
My father is working with Air force for last two years at Gandhinagr-gujarat and he is already having sc certificate issued by west Bengal Government .In my. School leaving certificate it has been written RAJBANSi -schedule caste Hindu.
I am very much depressed due to this my father is in defence force (Air force)and it's most transferable job and at present not getting paid or unpaid holiday by the department. And for my degree engnering admission i need sc certificate and today is I mean 4 th of June is the deadline to submit this certificate
so kindly advise me at your earliest
6th January 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i am presently having some problems in geting the domicile for bihar even though I am a resident of bihar.were will i get this thing?pls help
31st March 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Validity of domicil cartificate in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?