6th September 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Candidate of West Bengal can apply for any other state Judicial exam?

I am 35 years right now. Studying in LLB. I want to apply for Judicial exam. I stay at West Bengal. Is there any other opportunity to apply at any other states. Please help me out and give a positive guide line..

Related Questions:
  1. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  2. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  3. Can I appear for Judge exams after LLB with age of 35 years?
  4. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  5. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Judicial Examination?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a Judge after pursuing LLB? What is the age limit to become Judge?
  8. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  9. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  10. Date of West Bengal Judicial Service Preliminary Exam for the year 2012?
  11. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
  12. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  13. Age limit for WBCS exams?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?
  15. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college? -- [New]
  17. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  18. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?