26th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which would help me to have a good career? Taking the job in private companies or completing MBA course?

Hi,

i'm from india. i completed b.tech in chemical engineering with good academic record from one of the top private colleges. now i got mba seat in a famous govt university. which one helps me for my career. job or mba? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

Thanks!

26th July 2015, 07:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would help me to have a good career? Taking the job in private companies or completing MBA course?

It purely depends on your future goals and your expertise in a certain field. If you have been offered a lucrative job comprising of high salary package, then you can opt for the job, get some work experience, prepare well for the MBA entrance exams and get into a better college than what you have got now since work experienced candidates are preferred to the freshers by the MBA offering institutes. On the other hand, if you want to finish off your studies at one go without getting into the technical field and opting for management field directly, then you should go for the MBA course. So the decision has to be taken by you as per your future goal and present mindset.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?