11th May 2017, 02:12 PM
ntchishi

Eligibility and fee for admission in class 11 in Nagaland

Sir I'm from Nagaland and seeking admission of my son who has passed HSLC, Recently with 62.5% whether he is illegible to get admission or not? If yes what is the annual fee structure. Kindly give information.

Your faithfully,
Er. N. Toky chishi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  2. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  3. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  4. How to pursue Civil Engineering in NIE after passing Joint Entrance examination(Nagaland)? What is the fee structure?
  5. How may I get some frequently asked questions for 12th std(Nagaland board)?
  6. When are the results of Class 10th in Nagaland?
  7. Eligibility criteria required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools?
  8. How can i get admission in PhD. in universities other than TGOU, Nagaland after M.Sc in Mental Health?
  9. What should I do if I haven't received the graduation degree yet after completion of graduation in Nagaland 7 years back?
  10. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  11. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join Indian Army? I've passed 12th std from Nagaland
  13. How to get admission for Psychotherapy and counselling course in Distance Learning of Nagaland University?
  14. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  15. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  16. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?
  17. Fee structure for admission into B.Tech Mechanical and Hostel?
  18. What is the fee structure of Medical colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?