11th January 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Placement Bureau as per service for me being a MCA fresher from Hyderabad?

I am a MCA 2011 fresher candidate from hyderabad, now i am seeking job, can anyone tell which is the best placement bureau as per their good service

30th January 2018, 08:07 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Placement Bureau as per service for me being a MCA fresher from Hyderabad?

It is good that you have completed MCA course and looking for job opportunities.

You should have placed in the campus placements itself. Now there is huge competition and you can expect thousands of people for Walkin Interviews.

If you are in the college, your college Placement cell or Placement Bureau will arrange campus placements. Since you are out of the college, now you have to reach Consultancies to know the information regarding job opportunities.

If it is small company Interview which you are going attend for the Interview through Consultancy, you will be having great chance to get selected as Consultancy people would provide you everything like selection process, expected questions and how to answer.

But you need to pay certain amount of fee to the Consultancy once you get selected.

Here are some of the good Consultancies in Hyderabad for MCA Freshers.

Sumedha Consultancy Services, Moti Nagar, Hyderabad
Phone : 09849996937

Sowrya Consultancy, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
Phone : 040 4021 6416

Ideal Consultants, Begumpet, Hyderabad
Phone : 040 2776 8548

Hyderabad Overseas Consultants, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
Phone : 09000013364

You can visit the nearest one to you and also you can upload your profile in job portals and update it regularly. You will get information regarding jobs through calls and mails.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?