4th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Ph.D in Management/Electrical Engineering without appearing for any entrance test? What is the eligibility?

My educational qualification Master of Engineering ( Electrical ). Age 54. Professional 30 years experience, I wish to complete my PhD in Management /Electrical engineering field without appearing for any entrance test. Please confirm my eligibility and also some standard institutes where I can register now for either of these PhD courses .Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  2. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  4. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  5. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  6. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  7. What should I do to achieve my goal of becoming an Astrophysicist?
  8. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  9. Colleges offering Ph.D program in Finance? What is the entrance test and its eligibility?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  12. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  13. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  15. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  17. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology? -- [New]
  18. How to become a cosmologist in India? Is IIT Helpful?
3rd April 2023, 02:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Ph.D in Management/Electrical Engineering without appearing for any entrance test? What is the eligibility?

For PhD programme, the candidate must have completed masters degree in relevant subject from a recognised board with atleast 55% marks.
Thode who have appeared for any National level entrance exam are exempted from entrance exam conducted by the college or university and they directly appear for interview or group discussion.
Admission to PhD is based on merit or entrance exam.
Entrance exam is conducted by some of the colleges for providing admission in PhD.
Thus one has to give an entrance exam for getting admission.
Thus everyone is required to give NET or entrance exam conducted by college.
Some of the colleges that you can prefer are
Anna University
Goa University
Shri Ram College , Delhi
St.Xaviers College , Mumbai
Loyola College, Chennai
Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai
LSR college for women , Delhi
St. josephs College, Banglore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?