15th February 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Which caste should I mention in EAMCET application form being a candidate from OC category but BC category as per the certificate?

if i'm OC category. but as per the certificates i'm BC category....what caste should i write in eamcet application

17th February 2012, 06:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which caste should I mention in EAMCET application form being a candidate from OC category but BC category as per the certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i'm OC category. but as per the certificates i'm BC category....what caste should i write in eamcet application
While filling up the EAMCET application form, you must provide the information as per the certificates and documents available with you. The Documents are the only way to prove that the information provided in the application form are true.

Since as per your certificate, you belong to BC category, you should mention the same in the application form, so that you will be able to produce the certificate if required to prove that the information provided is absolutely correct.
22nd March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which caste should I mention in EAMCET application form being a candidate from OC category but BC category as per the certificate?

I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY...WHICH CATEGORY SHOULD I MARK IN EAMCET APPLICATION FORM OUT OF BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E???
19th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

am bc-b caste .By this caste i can incresed my eamcet marks?????
30th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 30 marks in eamcet nd 792 marks in ipe nd m category is bc-a i vl secure a seat in engeering or nt........... gender:female
27th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
My daughter was got a rank in eamcet as oc but there is change to caste from OC to BC. please advise as soon
prabhakara rao phone no. 905249962
17th November 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i belong to oc cast which one i sld choose from this list BC OBC(central list) ST SC GENERAL there is no option as OC
2nd April 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Is oc category students are eligible for writing rrb exams.....................plz help me
mail me at: [email protected]
5th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

is oc category means general category in eamcet form
2nd March 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY...WHICH CATEGORY SHOULD I MARK IN EAMCET APPLICATION FORM OUT OF BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E???
2nd March 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

6th July 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i have mentioned oc caste in eamcet form but i have bce caste is there any chance it could be change in counselling
22nd May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

[URGENT]: SIR/MAM, my CASTE was BC-A but it was misprinted as BC-D in AP EAMCET hall ticket. Now I have completed my exam and I have opted BC-D in OMR sheet. Will there be any problem in applying to universities? Please inform me@7382100728.(pardha saradhi).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?