14th June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs? How to prepare for written exam?

Hello, I am a B.Sc. nurse with 3 year experience, working in Kerala. I want to know how we can apply for central government jobs. How should i prepare for written exams. Please give me a reply in below email id.
[email protected]

26th June 2015, 11:41 AM
mwh

Default Re: How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs? How to prepare for written exam?

Nursing is a profession chosen by people who loves to take care of individuals.
Indian nursing counsil is a autonomous body under the government of india,ministry of health and family welfare constituted by central government.
All the applicants who completed their nursing course from university recognised by indian nursing council.
Candidate should have 3 year diploma in general nursing and 4 year B.sc nursing or equivalent degree.
To crack the exam you have to prepare all the previous year and mock test question papers.
12th March 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs? How to prepare for written exam?

I have completed my GNM so how can I apply for central government job
2nd January 2022, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm passed GNM how to apply central government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?