7th February 2018, 10:34 AM
Bibha devi

Which to choose between MBA in Marketing and MBA in Finance being a student of B.Com Marketing?

I am a final year B.Com Marketing student. Can I do MBA in Finance after my graduation? Or is it better to do MBA in Marketing only? Which has better scope from the view point of job?

14th February 2018, 09:23 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which to choose between MBA in Marketing and MBA in Finance being a student of B.Com Marketing?

Both the streams of MBA i.e. Marketing and Finance have good scope in the coming future.

But as you have studied B.Com in Marketing, so you must go with Marketing stream in MBA. In this way, you will be able to recall all the concepts that you have studied in under-graduation. And ultimately, you will be able to grasp concepts in MBA easily.

In fact, it matters more that from where you are pursuing your MBA course. If you are pursuing MBA from top B-schools like IIMs, XLRI, etc. then you definitely get placed into a reputed MNCs. But pursuing MBA from a private college is just a waste of money.

Its better to pursue MBA from top level B-schools than nearby low-level private institutes. To get admission into IIMs, you will have to crack CAT exam.
15th February 2018, 03:18 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Which to choose between MBA in Marketing and MBA in Finance being a student of B.Com Marketing?

Scope are wider for both and success depends on your passion towards the same..
As you are a B.com marketing student go with the same in your masters too..To hav a better scope crack CAT exam and join in IIMS..
23rd February 2018, 10:37 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibha devi View Post
I am a final year B.Com Marketing student. Can I do MBA in Finance after my graduation? Or is it better to do MBA in Marketing only? Which has better scope from the view point of job?
Since you are doing MBA in marketing than ideally you should do MBA in Marketing.

But to succeed in marketing you should have flair and interest in marketing.

Also you should do your MBA from top 50 colleges of India as this will help you in getting better jobs both in marketing and finance stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?