24th August 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Coaching Institutes for entrance exams in M.Sc in Zoology?

Sir,
will you please inform me the available institutes that provides coaching for entrance exam in M.Sc in Zoology?Please inform me detail about that entrance examination.
yours faithfully
Debayani

Related Questions:
  1. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?
  3. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  4. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  5. Which are the entrance exams for MSc in Zoology in Shivaji?
  6. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  7. Top coaching institutes for preparation for MSc Maths entrance in Vijayawada?
  8. Best universities or institutes for M.Sc in Physics? Is coaching for JAM will be best? List of good coaching institutes for JAM exam?
  9. List of best institutes for M.Sc chemistry entrance exam training in Hyderabad -- [New]
  10. List of good coaching institutes in Delhi for MD entrance exam?
  11. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  12. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  13. Any coaching for entrance exam needed for MSc maths? Is 1 month of coaching enough to clear the entrance exam?
  14. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  15. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?
  16. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  17. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  18. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
29th August 2010, 12:31 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Coaching Institutes for entrance exams in M.Sc in Zoology?

dear friends,

there is different coaching institute for this in india so first of all tell me in which town coaching you want to know.

here is some names of the coaching you can check them...

brillient tutrials, B.M DAS ROAD PATNA

CONCEPT OF ZOOLOGY: PATNA

STUDY OF SCIENCE : BORING ROAD,PATNA
1st September 2010, 03:33 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

self study is very important for any entrance exam coaching gives only guide . best of luck
1st October 2010, 12:43 AM
nuzhat fathima

hi,

Zoology is a subject that deals with the living components of the biosphere. M.Sc in zoology includes detailed study of these living organisms. Zoology is actually a sub division of Biology, which includes study of living organisms, whereas its other counterpart that deals with plants is Botany. M.Sc in Zoology includes study of the characteristics and behaviour of the living organisms. The study is then analysed on the basis of the observations from the study. Thus, the study under zoology is of extreme benefits to the mankind. M.Sc in zoology helps us in knowing living components in a better way.

One needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in order to get admission in the course of M.Sc in zoology.

Course Outlook:

The course of M.Sc in Zoology is a full time course of 2 years. These 2 years are divided into 2 parts of one year each. After every year one needs to pass in an examination after which he or she is promoted to the next part.

Job Prospects:

The job opportunities for M.Sc degree holders in Zoology are huge. There are various chemical as well as pharmaceutical companies that recruit M.Sc degree holders in Zoology. Apart from this, one is also eligible to join research laboratories; one can also join research projects as well as can opt for teaching profession after completing the course of M.Sc in zoology successfully.

Best places to Pursue:

University of Delhi

Univesrsity of Poona

Bangalore University

University of Calcutta

University of Bundelkhand

Jiwaji University, Gwalior
1st October 2010, 02:25 AM
rahularyanx

Hi debayani
there are very few good institutes for that. I want you to be more sincere and read yourself. as long as as your fundamentals are clear and good overall knowledge of subject you can join any of the institute for guidelines and to make mental setup for exam environment.
although i have just gone through this site given below.

Address : 2274, Hudson Line,
Behind Khalsa College(DU),
Kingsway Camp, Delhi -110 009

Contact No. : +91 989 160 2060, +91 935 023 2207

E-mail : [email protected]

all the best
best regards
20th October 2010, 09:55 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
This is the best ever i think check it out
brillient tutrials, B.M DAS
ROAD PATNA
CONCEPT OF ZOOLOGY: PATNA
STUDY OF SCIENCE : BORING
ROAD,PATNA
2nd November 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the total payment for completion of msc in zoology
5th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the coaching centre for MSc in zoology in delhi. plz reply......................... I am waiting

Yours faithfully
Richa
20th September 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
will u plz give me the detail of coaching institution for the prepration of my entance exam in botany conducted by many universities including JNU in lucknow?
8th August 2014, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the coaching centre for the preparation of the entrance exam in zoology in delhi??please do reply Im waiting...
18th August 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me about grassroots academy coaching center are they providing coaching for Msc. entrance exam from zoology.......?????
26th October 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the coaching institutes for botany hons students to crack msc entrance exam of du
1st June 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do MSC in forensic science n m a bsc passed student .sir I want to know about the caoching centres n fee structure of doing this .
6th August 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I want know any coaching center for entrance examination for admission in M.Sc. Zoology(hons.) to the year 2016 at near by kolkata
13th April 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please give me the information about msc coaching centres in Hyderabad for the sub zoology. And also total payment for coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?