25th May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best in Delhi? What is the cutoff and procedure to get admission in the best college?

Respected sir,

plz guide me which college is best collge in delhi.and last cut off in best college.what is the procedur to get admission in best college.plz do needful me.

BR//

ANKITA

9th June 2011, 01:07 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which college is the best in Delhi? What is the cutoff and procedure to get admission in the best college?

Best Colleges
Hindu, St Stephans, Venkateshwara etc

New system for Admission in Colleges in Delhi university

The college shall determine the cut-off marks on the basis of the past admissions, related experience and the class X result of the School Boards. The colleges shall convey to the university the cut off marks for the various courses (for the General and OBC categories), as per the schedule announced by the university.
All students who have scored the required marks and meet the announced cut-off criteria shall be admitted in the college. The students will need to report the college of his/her choice for admission within the stipulated period, just after the declaration of the cut off lists by the University.
8th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best in Delhi? What is the cutoff and procedure to get admission in the best college?

how to get admission in Delhi college of engineering if my percentage is around 70%?
21st May 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
I have passed class XII from NIOS board. Am I eligible to get admission.
16th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is The best college for phy(hons) in india??
19th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
i m doing b.sc1 form kumoun university nainital?but i think that drop this year& take admission in du ? Can this is good desion? Please suggest me.thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?