26th June 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best to do PG after doing B.E Civil Engineering?

i am a student of B.E. iv year civil after degree i want to do p.g. what college is best for it please tell me about best collegs

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  2. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Is MMM, Gorakhpur a good option to study civil engineering? Should I opt for this college or go for any private college? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  6. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  7. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  8. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?
  10. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  11. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  12. Best college in Bangaluru for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering
  13. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  14. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  15. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  16. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  17. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  18. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
4th September 2011, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Which college is the best to do PG after doing B.E Civil Engineering?

In civil, if u want to go for ME/Mtech, GATE is the best option coz strength of Civil Engineers is very less as compare to other branches so u can easily beat this exam, after GATE , BITs Pilani is best for every stream and it organize a ME regular courses in various streams twice a year admission for Winter batch will starts from nov or dec.
for more info abt BITS u can visit -
http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm
other reputed universities are:
VIT
Anna University
JNTU
etc.
4th September 2011, 01:06 AM
Amoolya A s

Smile Re: Which college is the best to do PG after doing B.E Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of B.E. iv year civil after degree i want to do p.g. what college is best for it please tell me about best collegs
IIT madrass is better. Good luck
25th February 2013, 03:55 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is the best to do PG after doing B.E Civil Engineering?

The basic eligibility criteria for a Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with high percentage of marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and Selection is based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams. To my knowledge now getting 80% is nothing . Now most of the students ambition is to become an engineer .So they are trying for that - to get admission for B.Tech and are also studying to fulfill their wish and scoring high marks that is above 90%. So How can you get admission for civil engineering with 58% marks.
For details of Civil Engineering Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?