16th June 2010, 04:56 PM
mandira_sam

In which college can I get admission in and around Calcutta after getting 19453 in WBJEE?

My Rank is 19453 in wbjee.I want to read Civil OR Electrical Engineering. Where can I Get admission in 2010-11 in and around calcutta as well as agood engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering or Calcutta Medical College/NRS Medical College after scoring 1753 rank in WBJEE?
  2. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in respectable college after attempting 58 questions in WBJEE?
  4. Can I expect Calcutta Medical College after scoring 144+ in WBJEE Medical?
  5. What are the colleges in est Bengal offering BSc course in Astrophysics?
  6. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  8. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  9. Rank needed in WBJEE and AIPMT to get in SSKM medical college and Calcutta Medical College?
  10. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
  12. In which college can I get admission with 24800 rank of WBJEE?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college of WB after scoring 3000 in WBJEE?
  15. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  16. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  17. Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?
  18. What is the counseling date of WBJEE? Which college can I get?
4th April 2011, 02:41 AM
dava

Default Re: In which college can I get admission in and around Calcutta after getting 19453 in WBJEE?

It is hard to say in which college u will get admission only based on the rank u obtained because , it also depends on the number of seats available ,the timing of your counseling and on what college and course one picks before you.
31st May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get admission in and around Calcutta after getting 19453 in WBJEE?

What was the last rank which got admitted in Narula
24th May 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I get 14441 rank in WBJEE 2018 and SC rank 572 ,which GOVT. Engineering college I get admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?