29th June 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

College list for direct diploma second year entry for civil engineering in Mumbai?

I want colleges names with their address in Mumbai for direct second year diploma in civil engineering? Can you please list me all the colleges and the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil?
  3. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  4. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have scored 79% in diploma in civil engineering
  5. Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. Best college in Bangaluru for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering
  7. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai?
  8. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  9. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  10. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  11. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  12. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering after passing 70% in diploma?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  14. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  15. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much marks are required in diploma in civil engineering to get admission in top colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  18. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
1st July 2017, 01:42 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: College list for direct diploma second year entry for civil engineering in Mumbai?

Below are the list of colleges offering lateral entry in civil engineering in Mumbai:-

Thakur College of Engineering and Technology
Address: A-Block, Educational Campus, Shyamnarayan Thakur, Shyamnarayan Thakur Rd, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai-400101
Ph. No. - 022 6730 8106

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Address: Plot No. U-15, J.V.P.D Scheme, Bhaktivedanta Swami Rd, Vile Parle West, Mumbai-400056
Ph. No. - 022 4233 5000

K.J Somaiya College of Engineering
Address: Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Vidyavihar, Mumbai-400077
Ph. No. - 022 6644 9191

M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
Address: 8, Saboo Siddik Polytechnic Rd, New Nagpada, Byculla, Mumbai-400008
Ph. No. - 022 2301 2922
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?