8th February 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Hello sir, I in final year of Diploma in Civil engineering and want to get lateral entry in B.Arch course in a government college. Please guide to me how to take admission direct in 2nd year of B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  2. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  3. Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  4. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details?
  6. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  8. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  10. Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  12. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  14. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  15. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  16. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  17. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  18. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
10th February 2017, 10:53 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering?

After completion of your diploma in civil, You are eligible to get lateral entry admission to 2nd year of B.E.(Civil).For that, You are required to appear lateral entry engineering entrance. Admission will be based on final merit which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in diploma and entrance.

Admission Procedure
- Visit the official site of university to which you want apply.
- Get the brochure & read it carefully about admission procedure.
- Fill the application form online.
- While applying, Choose the colleges as per your priority & Lock your choices.
- During online counselling, Seat will be allotted according to your choice and availability of seats.
- If interested for alloted seat, Pay the fees to college and confirm your admission.

Entrance Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- Engineering Graphics
- General Awareness
- Basic Engineering from Various Streams

Admission Tentative Dates
- Registration Starts : April, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : April/May, 2017
- Lateral Entry Entrance : May, 2017
- Counselling Starts : June/July, 2017
10th February 2017, 12:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to take lateral entry admission in B.Arch course. Lateral entry admissions are offered only in B.E/ B.Tech course, but not in B.Arch course. Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Arch course need to appear and qualify NATA examination. Those who qualify NATA examination will be called for counselling according to their examination rank and they will be offered admission in first year of B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?