25th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

College in Maharastra for MBA in Chemical?

Where is college of mba chemical in maharashtra? Please tell me which is the college

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?
  2. List of government autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the date of Maharashtra MBA exam? Where are the centres?
  4. MPSTME MBA Tech (B Tech MBA) in Chemical Engineering is AICTE approved?
  5. Cutoff list of medical & engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. How may I do MBA after completing B.Tech(Chemical engineering)? Which is more preferable, either MBA or M.Tech?
  7. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  8. Best universities offering M.Pharmacy with placement facility in India? -- [New]
  9. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am in 12th science
  10. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the top engineering colleges for chemical engineering stream in Maharashtra?
  12. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  13. List of Colleges in Maharashtra for to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering having secured 70% in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for Maharashtra PMT if I am a Keralite?
  15. Names of the universities offering distance M.E or M.Tech in Maharashtra without GATE score?
  16. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  17. Can I get B.Tech or B.E in any college after scoring 23000 AIR and MHT CET state rank of 1600?
  18. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems?
26th June 2011, 01:37 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: College in Maharastra for MBA in Chemical?

List of top 20 college is attached with attachment download it from there and choose suitable college according to you.
Attached Files
File Type: docx TOP 20 MBA COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA.docx(15.1 KB, 126 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?