2nd April 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How may I do MBA after completing B.Tech(Chemical engineering)? Which is more preferable, either MBA or M.Tech?

if i wana go for mba after b.tech and want to join business and just now i am doing chemical engg. then what's best m.tech or mba got in dought

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best among M.Tech and MBA?
  2. How may I do MBA after completing B.Tech(Chemical engineering)? Which is more preferable, either MBA or M.Tech?
  3. What is most preferable between MBA and M.Tech? I have completed 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  4. As engineering students is it preferable to opt for MBA or M.Tech?
  5. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  6. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MBA or M.Tech after doing engineering from EC?
  8. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  9. Specialization preferable to study in MBA for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA?
  11. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  12. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  13. What should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E IT?
  14. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  15. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  16. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  18. Which is better to do after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.M.S course? -- [New]
19th April 2012, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do MBA after completing B.Tech(Chemical engineering)? Which is more preferable, either MBA or M.Tech?

In order to pursue MBA after B.Tech, you should first appear in CAT/MAT or similar kind of entrance exams. You should secure 50% marks in graduation level to apply for entrance exams. If you clear this exam, you will have to attend GD and Personal interview as part of final selection procedure. You can choose either MBA or M.Tech courses according to your interest. If you want to build your career in technical field, you can go for M.Tech course. On the other hand, MBA course will help to build your career in the field of management.
31st July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do MBA after completing B.Tech(Chemical engineering)? Which is more preferable, either MBA or M.Tech?

I had compeleted my graduation from chemical engineering.i am a girl so which field is good for me either MBA or M.TEC
5th February 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I furnished my M.Tech in Chemical Engineering and I want to do MBA in abroad. Can you suggest me the better courses related to MBA for Chemical Engineering
11th December 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM BE CHEMICAL FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND I WANT TO DO MBA AFTER COMPLETING BE...SO WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR GIRLS IN MBA LIKE FINANCE,PRODUCTION,HR,ETC...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?