8th May 2012, 11:01 PM
atul siwach

Which college should I consider for BSc with Maths Honors after scoring 70% in PCM?

i have score 70% in pcm then from which college i should do bsc with math honours

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  4. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  5. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM?
  6. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  7. What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?
  8. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  9. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  10. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  11. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  12. Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  13. Can I apply for MBA after scoring 50% in BSc Maths Honors
  14. How can I prepare for JAM while doing BSc Maths Honors from Delhi University?
  15. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  17. Is IAS best stream to choose after B.Sc? Details about IAS? -- [New]
  18. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
10th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college should I consider for BSc with Maths Honors after scoring 70% in PCM?

Hello friend, You have scored good, now I will suggest you that you should give entrance exam to get admission in the main campus. If you will get good rank then that will best for you.
30th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college should I consider for BSc with Maths Honors after scoring 70% in PCM?

which is best option after bsc maths hons from du. MSC OR MBA..?
31st May 2013, 01:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University, Pune University, etc are some of the reputed Universities from which you can pursue the course. You can also seek admission to the course in NIMS University or Mumbai University. Admission to the course is made on the basis of HSC marks. Marks obtained in mathematics will also be considered for admission. Hans Raj College Delhi, Acharya Narendra Dev College New Delhi, St. Xaviers College Maharashtra, Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi, etc are some other colleges that seek admission.
12th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

COLLege for bsc in maths wid 73%........??
28th May 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Which college I consider for BSC math hons ,I obtain 75% mark in 12th in CBSC board and in math 85?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?