20th July 2017, 11:20 AM

Which college will be allotted to a 115 rank holder in NEET? When the counselling will be start? What is the fees structure for OBC candidate?

I have got 548 marks in NEET 2017 and my OBC rank is 115. Which college will be allotted to me? When the counselling will be start? What is the fees structure for OBC candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  2. Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?
  3. Is there any provision wherein a candidate can participate in 2nd counseling in SEE UPTU by surrendering the 1st counseling seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do I have chance of admission in Physiotherapy under OBC category?
  5. Admission procedure in Haryana Colleges through LEET exam?
  6. When is EAMCET counseling for engineering in Karimnagar
  7. Chances to get admission in BVSC course in Maharashtra if got 49 marks in NEET? When the counselling will be start?
  8. What all PG medical exams are conducted in AP?
  9. What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future?
  10. OBC certificate has expired. What to do for NEET counselling?
  11. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  12. Chances to get admission in Physiotherapy course in any college for the 128 rank in IPU CET and 124 under OBC category? When the counselling will start?
  13. How much money is needed for medical counseling in Kota?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  15. What is the possibility of getting a seat in NEET counselling having 324 marks in general? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a seat in government medical college through NEET? I have scored 11205
  17. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  18. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic Institute after qualifying in JEXPO?
30th July 2017, 03:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will be allotted to a 115 rank holder in NEET? When the counselling will be start? What is the fees structure for OBC candidate?

Your marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is 548 marks and rank is 115. The college in which you will get admission will be decided by counselling process. As your rank in NEET exam is good for admission in MBBS in any medical colleges of India.

You are eligible for admission under All India 15% quota seats and 85% state quota seats. Counselling has already started for admission in government and private medical colleges.
31st July 2017, 01:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will be allotted to a 115 rank holder in NEET? When the counselling will be start? What is the fees structure for OBC candidate?

The allotment of colleges is done under counselling process. You will have to participate in counselling process. Several rounds of counselling has already been done for admission in MBBS and BDS courses through NEET exam.

If you have not registered for counselling process at official website of Medical Council of India then you must register as soon as possible without any delay. As per your rank, you will surely get admission in good medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?