11th August 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which college will give me provisional admission in B.Tech?

i am having 1 supply in diploma...so which college would give me provisional admission in b.tech...if i wll be unable to clear my 1 exam in nov/dec session then i wll leave college immediatly...plz rply in which college i can get admission...plz do rpky+

4th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college will give me provisional admission in B.Tech?

SIR MY SON passed 12th but during the exam he had a injoury in his writing right hand and due to that he can't complete math paper so that he is sitting in math exam again with the compart exam in 16 July,12. Plz, guide us for provisional admission in the B.Tech Govt. /private Universities in India. JyotirAaditya,Mail ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?