7th December 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MA English from Pondicherry University so I want to know how can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same? Please reply as soon as possible.
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  2. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
  3. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  4. Syllabus for M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  5. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  6. Pondicherry University M.Tech electronics entrance exam syllabus?
  7. Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for Management course in Pondicherry University?
  8. How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?
  9. Syllabus for M.Tech entrance exam in Pondicherry University?
  10. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  11. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Pondicherry University?
  12. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC exam after doing B.A English and B.Ed in Pondicherry?
  13. Syllabus of entrance exam for Master in International Relations from Pondicherry University?
  14. Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus for MBA Banking Technology in Pondicherry University?
  16. Model question papers and syllabus for entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MS, Ph.D Mathematics in Pondicherry university
  18. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
31st January 2017, 03:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MA English from Pondicherry University so I want to know how can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same? Please reply as soon as possible.
[email protected].

You can apply online through the university website for the admission to MA English entrance examination of Pondicherry University. A Graduate in English literature with at least 50% marks in English or Graduate in any discipline with a high second class (not less than 55%) in English shall be eligible to apply for the MA English and Comparative Literature. The entrance examination will be online based test. The entrance test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of general nature based on the undergraduate degree syllabus. The major focus is on poetry, drama and literary criticism (British, American, Common Wealth and Indian). The Pondicherry University website link is Click Here
4th January 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same?

When is the entrance exam for pondichery central university MA English 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?