14th June 2011, 03:17 PM
annlia

Which are the colleges affiliated by AICTE for M.E computer science?

hi sir,
i am an undergraduate .I wish to join m.e.under anna university.Can u help me to findout the colleges affliated by AICTE for M.e Computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?
  2. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  3. Is kurmanchal Institute of Diploma Engineering approved by AICTE or affiliated by IGNOU? List of Diploma colleges of Uttaranchal which are affiliated by AICTE? -- [New]
  4. Is SR institute Kolkata affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  5. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  6. What is the value of Diploma certificate from an AICTE approved college?
  7. Can I take VTU or Autonomous or civil engineering if I am a diploma student
  8. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  9. Is Manav University affiliated by AICTE?
  10. Which college I can get in Haryana after scoring 371497 and category rank of 113010?
  11. Top 20 colleges of B.Pharma affiliated under AICTE and UPTU?
  12. Is assam institute of technology group of institution AICTE affiliated?
  13. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  14. Am I eligible to get MHRD Scholarship if studying in Self Financing Private college through GATE?
  15. List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated by AICTE and PCI? I have got 315 rank in PGECET
  16. Is Manav Bharati university affiliated by AICTE or DEC/UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of M.Pharmacy Colleges and AU,SVU,JNTU affiliated M.Pharmacy colleges with AICTE approval?
  18. What does AICTE mean? What is the standing of the college affiliated to AICTE?
23rd December 2011, 07:12 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the colleges affiliated by AICTE for M.E computer science?

You can get in to

SNIST
MVSR
MGIT
VIGNAN
VNR VIGNAN JYOTHI
You need to write and get good score in PG-CET as these are local colleges and affiliated to AICTE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?