29th May 2010, 04:29 PM
garima allawadhi

Colleges for doing BSc in Maths near Surat? Cutoff marks for the admission?

Suggest colleges for doing bsc in maths...tell the name of colleges which are near to surat and tell their cut off of marks..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Details about BSc Biotechnology colleges in Kolkata? Last years cutoff marks of those colleges?
  4. What is the criteria, cutoff for admission in BSc for Maths stream?
  5. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA?
  7. Can I get admission in BSc in Surat after scoring 74% in 12th commerce?
  8. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  9. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  10. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  11. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  12. Cutoff marks and rank required for BSc?
  13. Can I get admission in SVNIT, Surat after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? What is the procedure to take admission in SVNIT?
  14. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  15. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  16. Any chance to get admission in NIT Surat after scoring 190 marks in JEE mains
  17. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC -- [New]
28th February 2011, 11:43 PM
ankurloonia

Default Re: Colleges for doing BSc in Maths near Surat? Cutoff marks for the admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garima allawadhi View Post
Suggest colleges for doing bsc in maths...tell the name of colleges which are near to surat and tell their cut off of marks..

Good colleges offering BSc maths in gujrat can be searched HERE
1st March 2011, 12:38 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges for doing BSc in Maths near Surat? Cutoff marks for the admission?

Some of the best colleges in Gujarat which are offering the course of B.Sc Mathematics are:-

P.T.Sarvajanik College of Science,Surat
Department of Mathematics,Sourashtra University
K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
Bhavan's R. A. College of Science, Khanpur, Ahmedabad
C. U. Shah Science College, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad
K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
M. G. Science Institute, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
Government Science College,Gandhi Nagar.
Sheth L. H. Science College, Mansa
J. & J. College of Science,Nadiad
Gujarat Arts & Science College,Ahmedabad
St. Xavier's College,Ahmedabad.

The above mentioned are some of the good colleges in Gujarat.You must be a pass out of 12th from Maths stream to be eligible for entrance into these colleges.Some of the colleges may need 60% as must.
12th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks of last year's engineering colleges of surat?
13th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

can u inform me cutt off marks of last year for colleges in ahmedbad for B Sc. please mail me on yp2001@indiatimes,com
20th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

give me name of governement best colleges for mca in surat...
28th May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

best college in du for math honours in 60%
5th October 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

mujhe Bsc ka exam dena hai mai reguler collage join nahi kar sakta pls mai ghar baithe exam de saku .iske liye mujhe surat me kis collage me form bharna padega.
6th May 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have passed JEE2014 with 52 marks.(PCM). May i know my ranking in the JEE results? Can I get admission in any NIT colleges? Also tell me that if i wish to do BSC math From SVNIT Surat then, what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?