7th April 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get admission for Accountancy Honors course if I score 55% of marks?

If i get 55%,then in which colleges i can get admission with accountancy hons?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  2. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  3. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  4. Best colleges for B.Com honors after scoring 92.2% in 12th CBSE? What is the cutoff?
  5. In which college of DU can I get admission with 94.7% in Board exams?
  6. Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?
  7. Eligibility to take admission in distance graduation program in Accountancy Honors from IGNOU West Bengal after Higher Secondary with Arts stream?
  8. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  9. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  10. How can I get 85 marks in Accountancy?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?
  12. Can I become Accountancy Teacher at Higher Secondary level after pursuing B.Ed(Accountancy)? List of colleges which offer B.Ed(Accountancy) in India?
  13. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  14. Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring 45% -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
  16. How to do CA after completing B.Tech this year?
  17. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  18. Eligibility for appearing in CA-CPT test after B.com from Madras University through correspondence and regular schooling upto 10th standard?
24th July 2012, 04:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for Accountancy Honors course if I score 55% of marks?

There are numerous colleges/university in India which offers accountancy honors. And with 55% aggregate marks you can apply for admission in thousands of colleges.

If i give you the names of even 1% of the colleges/university which offers this course and where you can get admission, it will count to more than 1000 of such institutions. This will make you confused.
Hence, please mention the name of the city/state you live in or atleast where you want to pursue the course from, so that i can give you the name of the best college/university where you can get admission.
24th July 2012, 04:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for Accountancy Honors course if I score 55% of marks?

There are numerous colleges/university in India which offers accountancy honors. And with 55% aggregate marks you can apply for admission in thousands of colleges.

If i give you the names of even 1% of the colleges/university which offers this course and where you can get admission, it will count to more than 1000 of such institutions. This will make you confused.
Hence, please mention the name of the city/state you live in or atleast where you want to pursue the course from, so that i can give you the name of the best college/university where you can get admission.
2nd November 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

can i get admision in any govt. Collage in calicut
20th May 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

kolkata and what is the cut off marks for accountancy honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?