6th June 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take admission in distance graduation program in Accountancy Honors from IGNOU West Bengal after Higher Secondary with Arts stream?

I passed H.S exam with arts stream. I have no accountancy subject in H.S. Now I want to admit in distance graduation in accountancy honours. Can it possible in ignou in west Bengal? If yes please give admission date.

31st July 2015, 05:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to take admission in distance graduation program in Accountancy Honors from IGNOU West Bengal after Higher Secondary with Arts stream?

It will be difficult for you to take the admission since you are from the Arts stream.

But yes, the general eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?