26th June 2011, 08:40 PM
aakiii

Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 52 marks in AIEEE?

sir i have scored 52 marks in aieee so could u please suggest me the colleges in which i can gt the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?
  3. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 52 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  7. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  10. In which colleges I can get admission after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  12. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Any chance for admission in AP colleges after scoring 101 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
27th June 2011, 05:10 AM
sumitm18

Default Re: Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 52 marks in AIEEE?

52 marks in aieee doesn't gets your admission in any NIT's. but it may get you admissions of different private colleges of different states. you can join private colleges of bengal.
27th June 2011, 12:38 PM
sandymishra45

Talking Re: Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 52 marks in AIEEE?

AIEEE is an Entrance Exam for admission in B.Tech.

As you mentioned that you attended this exam, and you got 52 marks, then I want to tell you,that you will get college.

Since, the cut off marks in AIEEE to applying online for the colleges is about 49 marks.
And you have scored 52 marks in AIEEE,so you can also apply online for a good college .

If you perform well in campus placement you can get good placement also. For this from starting prepare yourself in studies as well as in campus interviews.

So do hard work and perform well. BEST OF LUCK for your career.
27th June 2011, 11:42 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 52 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakiii View Post
sir i have scored 52 marks in aieee so could u please suggest me the colleges in which i can gt the admission.
you will get only private college and that all of average college.
28th June 2011, 03:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you have scored 52 marks in aieee so you can not get good college
to take admission so you prepare for more one year

good luck............
29th June 2011, 12:52 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Hey,
sorry freind you can not any of nit's from 52 marks.
but you can try for private colleges like:
1>Lovely professional college
2>Amity universities
3>Vellore institute of technology

good luck
31st December 2011, 11:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakiii View Post
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting less marks.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?