26th January 2018, 11:06 PM
naveencivil

Which colleges offer M.Phil in Archaeology and how to get admission in those colleges?

My sister will complete M.A (TAMIL) in the year 2018 and if she get approximate percent 62%:- (1) I want to know whether she can get M.Phil in Archaeologist department for listed colleges or not? (2) if it is possible how to apply in those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer M.Phil in Archaeology and how to get admission in those colleges?
  2. Colleges offering B.Sc Archaeology, its job opportunities and other details
  3. What is the procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MA (Archaeology)? Which colleges in West Bengal offer this course?
  4. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  5. Eligibility to study an undergraduate course in Archaeology? List of colleges and procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges offering MA(Archaeology) in Delhi -- [New]
  7. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  8. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  9. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D program in Archaeology?
  10. List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune?
  11. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  12. Colleges that offers higher education in Archaeology?
  13. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become an Archeologist? I am a B.A graduate from CCS university
  15. Last five years question papers for MA (archaeology)
  16. Can a B.Sc Mathematics student study Master in Archaeology course? List of government colleges and admission procedure for it?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?
  18. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
30th January 2018, 05:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges offer M.Phil in Archaeology and how to get admission in those colleges?

Below listed colleges in Tamil Nadu offer M.Phil in Archaeology.
>>Tamil University
>>University of Madras
>>Annamalai University
>>Gandhigram Rural Institute

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the respective above mentioned college to get admission in M.Phil course.

Eligibility:
>>Candidates should have completed MA in History or Archaeology to get admission in M.Phil Archaeology course.

As you have completed MA in Tamil , you are not eligible to do M.Phil course in Archaeology.
30th January 2018, 06:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges offer M.Phil in Archaeology and how to get admission in those colleges?

Colleges offering M.Phil in Archaeology are:-

Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
Address: Rewa, Madhya Pradesh

Jain University
Address: #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar, 9th Block, Behind Big Bazaar, Bangalore

MJP Rohilkhand University
Address: 7 Km from the Bareilly Railway Station, Pilibhit Bye Pass Road, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh

Utkal University
Address: Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa

Kuvempu University
Address: Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Shimoga, Karnataka

Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University
Address: Lalitha Kala Kshetram, Public Gardens, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Admission will be done through entrance examination conducted by educational bodies itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?