23rd September 2011, 02:39 AM
nagendra4988

Colleges which offer M.Tech course without any GATE Exam? Fee structure for this course?

colleges of m.tech in civil engg. program without gate exam & their fee
i did not apply for gate exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer M.Tech course without any GATE Exam? Fee structure for this course?
  2. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure of M.Tech through GATE? Am I eligible to get stipend?
  4. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  5. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  6. Fee structure and donations requirements for Mtech admission in good colleges without qualifying GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure for M.Tech from IIT after GATE?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  12. List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?
  13. Fee structure for M.Tech. course in IITs?
  14. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  15. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  16. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
23rd September 2011, 01:25 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges which offer M.Tech course without any GATE Exam? Fee structure for this course?

dear friend,
There some colleges those are offer M.tech course with out appearing in GATE exam..But you have to appear in a written test which is conducted by the college to take admission in M.tech course.

For example- 1.BITS PILANI:-

They conduct a written test for the non GATE candidates..
Depending on the score in that written test you will get a chance to take admission in BITS PILANI..

2.Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs):-

They conduct written test for the M.tech aspirants..

So, you can go for those institutes..
All the best..
14th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which offer M.Tech course without any GATE Exam? Fee structure for this course?

cant i take admission in IITS without qualifying GATE?
1st March 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for mtech which doesnot comes under Gate program?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?