17th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for a Public Sector entrance exams after having 1 year backlog in B.E?

if i had 1year backlog in BE can i appear in any public sector entrance exam

18th August 2011, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for a Public Sector entrance exams after having 1 year backlog in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i had 1year backlog in BE can i appear in any public sector entrance exam

Dear friend,

In public sector , they want only fresh candiadte .If you have any backlog in current then you are not eligiblie for joining.

But you are eligible for exam if authority want.In maximum cases current backlog persons are not allowed for public sector.

If you have already completed your backlog . Then it can't create any kind of problem .

So after completion of your backlog you are eligible for public sector.

All the best
18th August 2011, 02:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for a Public Sector entrance exams after having 1 year backlog in B.E?

Any candidate who has completed their graduation can apply for these exams. So if you have cleared the same then certainly you can apply. You may be questioned about the backlogs at the time of the interview. Make sure you work hard to have a high score. You must prepared by referring to the past papers.
17th September 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i had 4 backlog in 2 years,but now i have clear at all,n still i am all clear,so can i apply for public sector exams.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?