22nd September 2012, 02:41 PM
vivekaryan18

In which colleges should I join while preparing for GATE exam

dear sir........i want to do m.tech from 'c.s.'
i m also prepairing for gate exam but in case if i do not get gate rank then what college should i join?????
basically i m from meerut.....

30th June 2013, 10:39 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which colleges should I join while preparing for GATE exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekaryan18 View Post
dear sir........i want to do m.tech from 'c.s.'
i m also prepairing for gate exam but in case if i do not get gate rank then what college should i join?????
basically i m from meerut.....

Dear Aspirant,

Ok i got your Question if you are not getting seat from the GATE exam.

But dont be in a negative thinking that you wont get the seat.If you think in that way then you'll be not able to study properly with right interest.

So always be in a positive mind set so that all the things you take up will be a good success.

Or else it will be reverse.It has happened with me so am giving this suggestion to all those who think in a negative way.

So if in case you missed out the GATE rank.Then dont worry you have a chance of getting seat in colleges through another mode of exam.

I.e PGCET Exam.

This exam is a alternate for the GATE but you dont colleges like you get in the GATE counselling.So its better to prepare well for the exam.

Go to the ACE academy or TIME Academy they will guide you with good schedule and good education.

Many people have got good ranks from these academy's .So i am suggesting you to go for the ACE academy.

Thats the best coaching center for learning the GATE portion and get success.

PGCET - Post Graduation Common Entrance Test

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?