5th June 2013, 09:19 AM
vivekkv

Which are the colleges/universities offering M.E in civil engineering or related subjects?

Which colleges/universities offer M.E.in Civil Engg. or related subjects? Whether these courses are considered as valid qualifications for working as faculty in Engg. colleges? Pl. answer in detail. thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which UPSC optional subject is best for me? I have B.Com degree from DU
  2. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  3. Which line is better for PCMB group student in future? I have secured 88% in HSC board exam
  4. Can I do M.Tech. in Civil Engineering after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which is the related course to Civil Engineering?
  6. What are the subjects related to civil engineering? -- [New]
  7. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the colleges offering B.Tech in civil engineering?
  9. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? I am not interested in IT and computers
  10. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Can I opt for computer related subjects as an optional in prelims while doing CSE final year?
  12. Which subject is most important for GATE exam in civil engineering?
  13. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  14. Institutes offering B.Tech civil engineering as distance education? I have completed civil engineering
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  16. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  17. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  18. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
29th June 2015, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges/universities offering M.E in civil engineering or related subjects?

List of colleges/universities offering M.E in civil engineering as given below.

--> All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering - AISSMS

--> Amrutvahini College of Engineering

--> Andhra University College of Engineering

--> Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research (BSCER)

--> Birla Institute of Technology - BIT Ranchi

--> Coimbatore Institute of Technology

--> Datta Meghe College of Engineering

--> Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

--> Delhi Technological University

--> Dr. J.J. Magdum College of Engineering
1st July 2015, 12:12 AM
bunnyvovo

Default Re: Which are the colleges/universities offering M.E in civil engineering or related subjects?

hi frnd

List of colleges/universities offering M.E in civil engineering as given below.

--> All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering - AISSMS

--> Amrutvahini College of Engineering

--> Andhra University College of Engineering

--> Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research (BSCER)

--> Birla Institute of Technology - BIT Ranchi

--> Coimbatore Institute of Technology

al the best ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?