2nd September 2013, 08:29 PM
sravika b

What are the subjects related to civil engineering?

what are the subjects related to civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which UPSC optional subject is best for me? I have B.Com degree from DU
  2. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  3. Which line is better for PCMB group student in future? I have secured 88% in HSC board exam
  4. Can I do M.Tech. in Civil Engineering after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which is the related course to Civil Engineering?
  6. What are the subjects related to civil engineering? -- [New]
  7. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? I am not interested in IT and computers
  8. Can I opt for computer related subjects as an optional in prelims while doing CSE final year?
  9. Which subject is most important for GATE exam in civil engineering?
  10. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  11. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
  13. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  16. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  17. What kind of preparation is required to get Civil Engineering related jobs?
  18. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
15th July 2015, 10:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects related to civil engineering?

In the first year of Civil engineering, the important subjects are as below:

>>Engineering Physics.

>>Computer Programming.

>>Engineering Chemistry.

>>Electrical Engineering.

>>Engineering Drawing.

>>Engineering Mathematics.

>>Basic Engineering Workshop.

>>Engineering Mechanics.

Core subjects of Civil Engineering:

>>Civil Engineering material and construction process.

>>Analysis and Design of Structures.

>>Principle of Geoinformatics.

>>Engineering Management.

>>Construction Engineering and Management.

>>Structural Engineering includes Design structures, advanced structural analysis.

>>Environmental Engineering.

>>Infrastructure of Urban development.

>>Project work and Laboratory experiments.
15th July 2015, 10:46 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: What are the subjects related to civil engineering?

Civil Engineering is one of the stream of Engineering. It is 4 years of course.

Civil Engineering has the following list of subjects-
>> Engineering Mechanics
>>Environmental Engineering
>>Open channel flow
>>Geo technical Engineering
>>Construction Technology
>>Surveying and Transportation Engineering
>>Railway Engineering
>>Highway Engineering
>>Water Resources Engineering
>>Civil Engineering material and construction process
>>Engineering Mathematics
>>Engineering Drawing
>>Engineering Physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?