11th June 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which combination of subjects in Science group is required for B.Sc Microbiology?

I wanted to know about the Science subject combination which will make me eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology. I have completed my 12th board exam from Science stream with subject combination pf Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Am I eligible for the course with these subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  2. Which science group to choose in 12th if I want to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture later?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?
  4. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  5. What is the scope of doing BSc Microbiology?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  8. What combination of subjects I need to take in school and graduation to apply for IAS in future?
  9. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Ed with combination of science and maths after doing BSc computer science with subjects like Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  12. What are the subjects required for Zoology, Botany or Microbiology?
  13. Best combination of subjects out of political science, history and sanskrit for B.Ed course?
  14. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  15. Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?
  16. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  17. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  18. Which subject combination to choose for Higher Secondary in order to set a career in Bio-Science?
15th June 2018, 06:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which combination of subjects in Science group is required for B.Sc Microbiology?

** B.Sc. Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Microbiology after 12th with PCM subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?