26th December 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies am I eligible having secured 63% in B.Tech?

i got 63% in B.tech .what companies iam eligible

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  2. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  3. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I be eligible for IT companies having secured 58% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  6. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  7. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS? -- [New]
  8. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  10. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  11. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  12. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  13. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 60% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 60% in BE till 6th semester? Am I eligible for Dell?
  14. Which Companies can I get Job having secured 66% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for IT Companies having secured 54.5% in Intermediate?
  16. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  17. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  18. Am I eligible for PSU companies? I belong to ST category and have secured 55% in 10th and 12th with 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech
26th December 2011, 05:32 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 63% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Today almost all well-known companies need at least 60% throughout your career means atleast 60% in class 10th , 60% in class 12th and 60% in engineering .You have provided incomplete information as there is no any information regarding your 10th and 12th marks so it is difficult to predict the companies for which you are eligible.Lets have a look on eligibility criteria of some of the major companies:

Eligibility Criteria for TCS selection is :-
1.)You need to have consistence 60% from 10th,12th and B.tech..
2.)you Should not have more than 2years Education Gap.
3.)So if you have fulfill these eligibility criteria ,then you are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Wipro

1. Fulltime BE / BTech/ MCA
2. Candidate must have a Secured a minimum of 60% aggregate from all years/semesters in your degree.
3. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th even for some colleges wipro come with 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
4. No Standing backlogs or arrears allowed.

Eligibility Criteria for INFOSYS

• They need a consistently excellent academic track record.
  • For On Campusing ,you percentage in B.Tech should be at least 65%.
  • For Off campusing , it need 75% marks in your B.Tech
  • No standing backlogs are allowed.
  • You are not eligible for Infosys

You are also not eligible for Syntel as it requires at least 70% marks throughout your career.

So first of all try to provide the full information in order to get detailed information.

With Regards
ravik1214
26th December 2011, 06:13 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 63% in B.Tech?

Quote:
dear friend,

See the following companies I have mentioned below where you will get chance after scoring 63% marks in B.Tech. But most of the below companies want the candidates having at least 60% marks throughout their educational carrier.

* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* S.A.I.L.
* O.N.G.C.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech Mahindra
* L & T
* Rolex
* Reebok
* B.S.N.L.
* B.H.E.L.
* N.T.P.C.
* I.B.M. etc.

good luck.
26th December 2011, 10:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have 63% in B-TECH so you are eligible for Maximum no of software companies like

1 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
2 Syntel
3 Wipro Technologies Ltd.
4 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
6 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
8 Tech Mahindra Ltd. (formerly Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd.
9 Perot Systems TSI (I) Ltd.
10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
13 Mastek Ltd.
14 Mphasis BFL Ltd.
15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
16 Genpact
17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)
19 NIIT Technologies Ltd.
20 Covansys India Ltd.

Only IBM ,Infosys and some selective companies are taking above 70% marks in B-TECH.
27th December 2011, 01:23 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend, as you have secured 63% aggregate in B.tech course then you can apply for any kind job..

You can apply for public sector units as well as IT sectors..

So, don't worry.. You will definitely get lots of job opportunity..

Just be prepare to grab those opportunities..

All the best..
27th December 2011, 05:31 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 63% in B.Tech?

Quote:

Hi friend,

see, you will be eligible to sit in most of the companies, only few companies are there which requires 65% throughout otherwise most other companies require 60% throughout.

You haven't mention your 10th,12th or diploma percentage as not only your B.tech percentage but also your 10th,12th or diploma percentage will also matter.They require 60% or 65% through out your career.

Some of the companies , where you are eligible are:-

-TCS

-Tech mahindra

-Mahindra satyam

-wipro

-HCL

-Cybase software

-Patni computers

-Kothari computers

-IGATE

These are some of the companies in which you are eligible.don't worry about that as your % is more than 60%, you will eligible to sit in all good companies.

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.
5th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i have an agg of 79 in 10th,89 in inter ,nd nw i hav entrd 4th yr btech ece with an agg of 63 ,pls do tell me for which companies am i eligible for campus interviews?
19th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to get job in infosys as i secured 79% in 10th & 72% in 12th & have aggregate of 61% in B.E(E&E) am in 7th sem do i have chances to get through campus?
20th August 2012, 12:11 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
if u have got 63 percent of marks in b.tech than it is good,because all of company require apporiate 60 percent of marks in 10th and 12th.but u donot provied the 10th and 12th marks so it is difficult to provied the name of company .but here i can provied u some name of company wich u are eligible

TCS,Tech mahindra,Mahindra satyam,wipro,HCL,Cybase software,Patni computers,Kothari computers,IGATE

here noteted that
u r not eligible for govermental company because they are require atleast 70 percent of marks in b.tech

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?