27th May 2011, 01:32 PM
shruti1988

Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?

hello
i am shruti .. i m currently persuing ME in embedded systems and i want to
1.what are d cmpanies for my field n thr placement details...
2. i dnt have much practical knowledge in embedded so what course i shud go for
3.r there any companies which provide project ??(like internship)
4. have one year in hand befre ME is completed how shud i enhance my kills to get a goood job

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  2. Any companies providing projects in Embedded Systems for B.Tech students?
  3. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  4. Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?
  5. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  7. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing?
  8. Simple topics related to Embedded Systems and Matlab for major project?
  9. Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  10. List Embedded system based companies in NCR region for doing internship?
  11. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  13. Does any company provide summer internship for Bio-medical engineering students?
  14. Information regarding the Embedded course for a period of 6 months?
  15. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student? -- [New]
  16. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  17. Projects related to Fibre Options, Microwave, Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing etc. for M.Tech?
  18. Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2011, 01:04 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?

You can get in to
-->intel.
-->texas instruments.
-->free scale.
-->philips.
-->samsung.
-->IBM.
-->LG Electronics.
-->Symphony.
-->Sonata software.
-->
7th February 2012, 04:26 PM
santoshkumar5671

Wink Re: Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?

there are many embedded systems related companies u can send ur mail address to me i will send alist of companies [email protected]
7th February 2012, 04:32 PM
santoshkumar5671

Default Re: Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?

hi if any one want list of embedbed related companies i can give .They can send there mail to me [email protected]
7th February 2012, 05:47 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

COMPANIES ARE:-

-intel.
-texas instruments.
-free scale.
-philips.
-samsung.
-IBM.
-LG Electronics.
7th August 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am student of ME Digital Systems.
Plz advice me in which area i should do my project.(Image processing or embedded Systems)
13th March 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have decided to do my PG in embedded system technology. Wat r the scopes for embedded in future. Is my decision to make a carrer in embedded good...
11th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

HI friends..currently iam pursing my M.Tech(embedded system Technologoes)...my passed out year gonna be 2015 .. i hav passion on linux operating system platform &RTOS..plz can u sugest me a list f companies n bangalore to join my carrer n embedded platform or any current internship for this year...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?