18th April 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Simple topics related to Embedded Systems and Matlab for major project?

hello dear members,
i am pursuing BE(EC branch) final year.
i have a list on embedded systems and Matlab for major projects,
but i dont have knowledge on either of them
so i just want some simple topics for the major project and that can work successfully and on which i can make a good thesis.
please do help me out.

18th April 2014, 12:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Simple topics related to Embedded Systems and Matlab for major project?

It is good that you are thinking about project work. Since you are a BE (ECE) candidate, so you should know atleast MATLAB since it is an important part of its syllabus. However it is good to know that you have already prepared a list of projects in the area of embedded systems and Matlab.

As you do not much knowledge about Matlab or Embedded systems so your first step should be to learn these. Take a month of training in any institute to learn Embedded systems and you will be a pro in it. It is easy and has huge application in real world. So it will help in your future.

If it is an emergency and you need to prepare your project soon, then you can do it in the analog electronics field using Spice simulator or you can approach organizations who can help you in doing the projects successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?