16th January 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

A B.Com Graduate can apply for MCA(private) degree course?

i am graduate with bcom now i am appearing in private maths to have mca can i apply for it?
please reply soon...

16th March 2012, 06:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A B.Com Graduate can apply for MCA(private) degree course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduate with bcom now i am appearing in private maths to have mca can i apply for it?
please reply soon...

To be eligible for admission in most of the reputed institutes all across the country for pursuing a Master of Computer Applications - MCA program, candidate must have studied Maths in the +2 level. There are also institutes which offer the program to those candidates who have either studied maths in +2 level or in the Graduation level. Beside this candidate has to go through an entrance examination conducted by various institutes.
However, if one is considering MCA program from distance mode then one can opt for Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU, in spite of not having Maths in either graduation or in +2 level. Such candidates are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course.
6th August 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i am graduate with bcom general from cu I have also completed my multimedia course from belurmath and at present pursuing my hardware networking courses can I take direct admission in mca from private colleges?
11th March 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I m graduate with plain tybcom from mumbai univetsity.so how to apply direct addmision on mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?