3rd June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the suitable B.Com colleges in Jaipur and Chandigarh?

I have passed 12th with cbse board n got 61% marks..... i want to know the suitable b.com colleges in jaipur and chandigarh.... n plz tell me when the admission form for jaipur and chandigarh colleges for b.com can i get? plz rply as fast as possible......

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  3. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  4. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  5. How to do B.Com from a government college after scoring 78.6% in CBSE class 12th? Which colleges can I get?
  6. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  7. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh
  9. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  10. Which are the companies in Pune, Chandigarh and Jaipur where I can pursue my training in database field?
  11. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  12. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  13. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  15. What specialization to choose in MBA after completing B.Com in Computer Application?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  17. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  18. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
7th March 2012, 06:14 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which are the suitable B.Com colleges in Jaipur and Chandigarh?

As Iam living in jaipur i would like to tell you here best colleges in engineering are:

1)SKIT(Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology Management & Gramothan)
2)poornima college of engineering(PCE)

3)GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(GIT)

4)Jaipur engineering college and research(JECRC)

5) Arya institute of engineering and technology.

good luck
24th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the suitable B.Com colleges in Jaipur and Chandigarh?

I passed 12th class from rajesthan board with 55% marks. Pls tell me best b.com colledge for me in jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?