2nd June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?

tell me on the basis of gate score card,ongc or iocl or ntpc or bhel offers job.and which will offer job and what its package?
Please send me the details

18th March 2012, 11:14 AM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?

Dear friend,

Yes, all these companies recruit you on the basis of your GATE score.
Candidate who got the good rank in GATE are eligible for interview directly.
the best thing is you need not to write any separate exam for different government companies, they will directly call you for interview.

The package is around 21,000 to 30,000 per month in the first year. And then after the confirmation of your job, yo will get around 60,000 per month with other benefits also.

IOCL package is near 9lacs per annum after confirmation.

Best Wishes.
20th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?

my gate result is 92.7 percentile.. rank is 8096.. can i now apply for ONGC now..??
7th March 2013, 08:46 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

the packages offered by these companies range withi around 8.5 lakhs per annum to 12 lakhs per annum. for example, in 2012, bhel is offering around 9.3 lpa, iocl is offering 9.8 lpa and ntpc around 9 lpa. ongc will offer around 11.5 lpa. plus you wil get perks and benefits such as accomodation in their campuses, medical facilities, schooling for children and various other facilities
29th March 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 360 score in gate and i didn't applied for psu before gate exams. Is there any recruitment now ,if yes please tell me about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?