25th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Chemistry from Calcutta Univeristy with 54% marks. I want to do M.Sc in Organic Chemistry in correspondence. Please tell me is this beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  2. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure less than 75% in 12th?
  5. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any provision to do MSc in Maths through correspondence after doing BSc in Chemistry?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  9. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  10. Can I study PhD in Education through correspondence after completed M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Ed?
  11. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  12. Which are the institutes providing Ph.D in Political Science through correspondence? Can I get a chance after scoring 53%?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I have secured 48% in B.A
  14. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  15. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  16. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  18. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
26th July 2015, 07:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. Yes, M.Sc in Organic Chemistry through correspondence mode is beneficial but you need to get admission in a good institute and excel in your field to opt for lucrative career options. Otherwise full time degree course is more beneficial. There are many options available for you after your M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry.

You can find jobs in chemical industries,petrochemical industries,manufacturing plants,mining industries,refineries,research Institutes,Oil and Natural Gas industry,etc.

You can get jobs in various:

-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic Centers
-Clinics
-Biotech Companies etc under the government.

You can also find jobs in Indian Railways, Nationalized Banks, insurance sector, post offices and telegraph centers. You can also become IAS and IPS officers. You can also get into Indian Army,Navy and Air Force.

You can work as :-
1.Chemist.
2.Lecturer.
3.Pharmacist.
4.Geneticist.
5.Lab technician.
6.Plant Biochemist.
7.Researcher.
8.Scientist.
9.Radiologist.
10.Technical Writer

Firms like Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited, National Fertilizers Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, etc. recruit post graduates in the field of organic chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?