10th December 2010, 02:13 PM
Mahaecf

Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?

I have completed B.E Computer science and Engineering. Can I Do MBA ? Is this my correct choice ? If so tell me the good discipline in MBA ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice? -- [New]
  2. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  4. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  5. Is doing MBA (HR) a good choice for a computer engineering graduate?
  6. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  8. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. M.Tech or MBA: Better choice after BE(Computer Science)?
  10. MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?
  11. Is doing MBA after my B.E. in computer science and engineering a better career choice?
  12. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  13. How to do MBA through distance after passing B.Tech in computer science
  14. Which branch of MBA should I study in between MBA HR and MBA IT after B.Sc Computer Science for better scope?
  15. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  16. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  17. M.Sc in Computer Science can do MBA? MBA is a safe option for M.Sc holder?
  18. MBA or M.Tech After Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2010, 12:20 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?

Hi,

Yes this is the best option to go for MBA after BE in CSE. It will be more beneficial if you do it after taking 2 years experience from a software industry and apply for MBA in IT management.
Even I am in the same situation and will do as said.
11th December 2010, 12:01 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?

hello mahacef

you have done a very good course of B.E

according to me than doing MBA its best do M.tech because what you have read did study in b.tech will help full in m.tech not in mba its toatally a new subject its just my opinion

if you want to know about the mba then read the following

yes every graduate of technology can do MBA and

suggestion on the streams to pursue wont work it should be purely of your interest

my interest is HR(Human resource)

what's yours decide soon and go with it

all the best

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 10:47 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?

hi!

Yes, of course you can do MBA after having a Btech degree.

Management is an evergreen field. The demand for MBA students are growing despite ongoing economic crisis. MNCs today are looking for multi-tasked & multi-skilled candidates. So, doing MBA will open up more opportunities for you.

MBA offers a no. of electives to choose from. You can choose any elective depending upon your interest.

Before selecting any elective you must be very clear in your mind as to in which field you will make your career . You have to select your elective accordingly. The best electives for you will be IT, marketing & HR.
11th December 2010, 11:35 PM
saswata06

If you are interested for company jobs then go for MBA.Keep dual spcialization.
11th December 2010, 11:50 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?

hello dear

Yes of course you can do MBA after B TECH .
Now it depends on your choice if you want to go in business or hr field than this is correct choice otherwise there is another combination that is M TECH + B TECH but it is for those who want to go in research field . there are many branches but as you are B TECH student for you MBA in it, finance, management are the appropriate branch.

all the best
13th December 2010, 09:41 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

yes u should opt for mbs and from finance i suggest
24th February 2011, 03:02 PM
chinudey20

If you are interested in software jobs or in good economies then you can do your MBA and get into any good MNC. Also the pay scale you will get will be higher and the post will be higher.
9th May 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i have completed my B.E computer science .right now im working in private IT company .i want to change my career path to some other field,so planned to do MBA coarse.which stream is better suit for me..

plz guide for me..
25th May 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Which mba course is better
25th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in computer science branch.now i want to do a job.how can i find a good job?
31st May 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

ya....i finished my computer engineering ....... i planned to do my mba in congress... after my mba i going to do my ms in computer... is this possible to do... is their both related... what mba course can i do to do my ms... but i want mba certificate before doing my ms... is their any use in this?????
5th June 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc. Computer science and recently did full time MBA(marketing). I want to enter into I.T. industry what should I do for which profile I should try for a job?
6th June 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hai i have completed b.e in computer science............i need to do part time mba or mtech which would be better and the discipline plz suggest me.........
14th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,Can anyone guide me please.I have done engineering from computer science in 2008 having 3 yr experience in Management line now I%u2019m in 2nd yr of MBA correspondence(sikkim manipal univ), which stream should I choose, I prefer Finance can anyone tell me is it good for my career or not?
[email protected]
Please reply
14th June 2011, 12:32 PM
prem.007

Hi ,Can anyone guide me please.I have done engineering from computer science in 2008 having 3 yr experience in Management line now I’m in 2nd yr of MBA correspondence(sikkim manipal univ), which stream should I choose, I prefer Finance can anyone tell me is it good for my career or not?
[email protected]
Please reply
14th June 2011, 12:33 PM
prem.007

Smile Re: Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?

Hi ,Can anyone guide me please.I have done engineering from computer science in 2008 having 3 yr experience in Management line now I’m in 2nd yr of MBA correspondence(sikkim manipal univ), which stream should I choose, I prefer Finance can anyone tell me is it good for my career or not?
[email protected]
Please reply
10th August 2011, 08:38 AM
saurabhkaushal333

yes you can do mba from good reputed college
14th October 2011, 12:53 PM
arun.potturu

Yes you can do MBA it is good option for you and B.Tech with MBA is excellent one and you have bright future.
Now a days MBA offering high salary oppertunities and now a days management has no end.
The fields in MBA are
1.HR
2.FINANCE
3.MARKETING
4.INFORMATION SYSTEMS etc departments.
Do MBA in any B.SCHOOL it will be better for you career and you will get good job in MNC'S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?