25th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Raj.m

Is doing MBA after my B.E. in computer science and engineering a better career choice?

I want detail about mba? This is better for my career or not ? I'm complete B.E computer science for just now

Related Questions:
  1. Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?
  2. Job after completing BCA? Where can I get a high paid job?
  3. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  5. Which is a better choice after BSc Computer Science between MBA and MCA?
  6. MBA or M.Tech After Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. M.Tech or MBA: Better choice after BE(Computer Science)?
  8. Is doing MBA (HR) a good choice for a computer engineering graduate?
  9. What to do after B.A in Maths?
  10. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  11. Which Space Technology courses can i take after completion plus two? -- [New]
  12. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  13. Which career option is a better choice for me between Lecturer and Bank Job being a candidate having completed B.Com, M.Sc in Computer Science and MBA with HR?
  14. What is the scope of information technology?
  15. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
  16. Career opportunities for MBA students having UG degree in Computer Science?
  17. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  18. Can I do MBA after BSc computer science?

29th February 2012, 11:46 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Is doing MBA after my B.E. in computer science and engineering a better career choice?

Obviously doing mba will be your good decision. It will open the new field or your career.
It will also help you to making you multitasking person and groom your personality.
So just opt mba after be.this is very good

29th February 2012, 11:55 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Is doing MBA after my B.E. in computer science and engineering a better career choice?

Obviously doing mba will be your good decision. It will open the new field or your career.
It will also help you to making you multitasking person and groom your personality.
So just opt mba after be.this is very good

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?