8th December 2010, 04:59 PM
vel87.pwr

Completed B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering : Which book is the best for GATE preparation?

i have completed B.E-Electrical and Electronics engineering.
which book best for preparation to gate exam & i want author of book

Related Questions:
  1. Suggested books for GATE Electrical engineering?
  2. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  3. Which book is better to learn BHEL electrical?
  4. Books to be referred for GATE preparation for electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  6. Solutions of GATE exam preparation material?
  7. Which are the best coaching institutes for GATE preparation for Electronics Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Reference Books for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Which book is suitable for preparation of Air Force exam?
  10. Will I be able to score in GATE if I only concentrate on electrical circuit and electronics side?
  11. Can I get any IITs or NITs after scoring 305 in GATE with 53% in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  12. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  13. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  14. Which are the best books for B.Tech first semester?
  15. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  16. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. From when should I start preparation of GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? Download syllabus and e-books for preparation? -- [New]
  18. Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
11th December 2010, 09:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Completed B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering : Which book is the best for GATE preparation?

hello friend

for EEE students the gate syllabus can be downloaded from www.onestopgate.com

my suggestion is its better to prepare the coaching study material of any top coaching center which you can get in the book stores

like ACE study center material will be found in koti hyderabad in this way you should study the books of good coaching centers as they will have great experience on pattern of question and the questions will be designed in exam point of view

and also listen and see video lectures of iit professors in the following link

www.nptel.com or search these in youtube

and refer to standard books for doubts and research on any topic

all the best

~aditya~
27th December 2010, 10:34 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering : Which book is the best for GATE preparation?

hi...
'the materials of madeeasy institute are really good,
also the gk publishers book is good for solving the problems,
first you have to read your standard text books to make your basics strong,
all the best
28th December 2010, 07:20 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Completed B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering : Which book is the best for GATE preparation?

Dear ,
You can easily get the books in the follwing websites-
1.examcrazy.com/Engineering/GATE.
2.books.rediff.com
3.www.onestopgate.com
4.www.surabooks.com
5.www.iesmadeeasy.org
6.http://knowgate.blogspot.com
7.http://www.clickindia.com
8.http://www.flipkart.com
9.www.indiastudychannel.com
10.www.blurtit.com

ALL THE BEST.............
15th January 2011, 12:25 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Rather than going for arbitrary books for GAte... it would be more better if you just review your last four semester of your graduation.
28th February 2011, 11:45 PM
chinudey20

my suggestion is its better to prepare the coaching study material of any top coaching center which you can get in the book stores

like ACE study center material will be found in koti hyderabad.
8th October 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for gate electrical preparation????
25th November 2011, 03:39 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

for B.E. EEE students the gate syllabus can be downloaded from www.onestopgate.com

my suggestion is that it is better to prepare the coaching study material of any top coaching center which you can get in the book stores

like ACE study center material will be found in hyderabad in this way you should study the books of good coaching centers as they have great experience on pattern of question and the questions will be designed in exam point of view

28th November 2011, 10:34 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hello friend

like ACE study center material will be found in koti hyderabad in this way you should study the books of good coaching centers as they will have great experience on pattern of question and the questions will be designed in exam point of view

all the best
28th November 2011, 10:36 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hello friend

all the best
27th July 2012, 02:04 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hii...!!

You can get the books from the following websites:

1. http://www.examcrazy.com/Engineering/GATE

2. http://www.books.rediff.com

3. http://www.onestopgate.com

4. http://www.iesmadeeasy.org

5. http://www.surabooks.com

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?