14th June 2018, 05:26 PM
2011di

Completed M.Com and B.Ed. am I eligible for Teacher Aptitude Test examination?

I would like to share that I'm M.Com, B.Ed. M.Com done with Computer Science with optional subject against Audit subject. B.Ed with Accounts and B.A. My question is that can I apply for TAT examination?

15th June 2018, 07:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed M.Com and B.Ed. am I eligible for Teacher Aptitude Test examination?

If you have completed B.Ed then of course you are eligible to apply for TAT entrance examination.
There is no upper age limit.
15th June 2018, 08:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Completed M.Com and B.Ed. am I eligible for Teacher Aptitude Test examination?

TAT stands for Teacher Aptitude Test.

The eligibility criteria for TAT exam is that candidate must have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Bachelor of Education is also an essential criteria ffor this exam.

You can apply for TAT exam after M.Com and B.Ed course.
16th June 2018, 12:25 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Teacher Eligibility test:

Minimum academic qualification required is Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

Apart from bachelor's degree, you must have done bachelor's degree in education also. You are eligible for TAT exam after Master of Commerce and Bachelor of Education.
18th June 2018, 04:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

TAT (Teacher Aptitude Test) is an entrance exam conducted once in every year by different states for recruiting the candidates into teacher post.

The basic eligibility required for applying to the exam are as follows:

- The candidate should have studied graduation level degree with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have also studied B.Ed from any recognized university.

Since you have studied masters level education & B.Ed degree you are eligible for attending TAT exam.
8th May 2022, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

After b.ed i will give 9 and 10 standard tat-1 exam with statistics subject ?

And i will give tet-2 exam with statistics and take mathematics yes or not?
9th May 2023, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com b.ed. so I am eligible for tat 1 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?