23rd December 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to appear in AFMC exams to study MBBS course?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course after completion of 12th from AFMC. Do I need to appear for AFMC exams or just appearing for NEET to get admission in AFMC?

24th December 2016, 02:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear in AFMC exams to study MBBS course?

Actually it is not important for you to appear in AFMC as well as NEET exam to get admission in the college of your choice but it is beneficial for you if you appear in both the exams because then you will have more chances to get the seat you want otherwise if you appear only in a single exam then the chances are very less to get admission in the college of your choice. so you must appear in both the exams.
24th December 2016, 02:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear in AFMC exams to study MBBS course?

AFMC stands for Armed Force Medical College and it is a college which offers admission in MBBS course to the wards of defense personnel.

First thing I would like to let you know that there is no examination which is known as AFMC examination and to get admission in the same college you will have to appear in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) held by CBSE as admission in same college is offered on the bais of performance in NEET only.

But to be eligible for admission in AFMC, you will have to register yourself for admission in the same college by visiting its official link along with appearing in NEET.

For more details about AFMC admission procedure you can log on to the link www.afmc.nic.in and for details about NEET you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?