29th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to get admission in Foundation Course before class 12th?

I am in 12 class, i want to come to know that, is it compulsory to register to get admission in foundation course before class 12th ?

9th December 2011, 11:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to get admission in Foundation Course before class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12 class, i want to come to know that, is it compulsory to register to get admission in foundation course before class 12th ?
Hello friend,
I would love to help you by answering your question but you haven't given complete information regarding which foundation course you are asking about.
Basically, the foundation course is usually referred to the first stage of any professional course like chartered accountancy, company secretary etc.
If you are asking about any one of them, I must tell you that you can register for the foundation course after completion of your +2 exam.
In case of chartered accountancy, candidates may register for the CPT even before qualifying +2 level of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?